Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Shave and exfoliate 24 hours before your spray tan session, not immediately before. Do not shower less that 6 hours prior your appointment.
- EXFOLIATE properly with oil-free exfoliant. Start exfoliating at the top of your body and work your way down.
- Do NOT apply any moisturizers or fragrances after showering as these can form a barrier to the spray tan solution and will reduce the ability to apply an even color overall. This goes for the day of your appointment as well. Please be careful when applying deodorant if needed.
- NO DOVE! Dove soap and lotion can cause streaking and fading, but it'll most likely change the shade of your tan! Dove changes the pH level of your skin throws off the whole spray tanning process. Do not use any Dove products 24 hours prior to your tan and through the duration of it.
- Do not wear tight clothing, light colored clothing(however, any stained bronzer will come out in the wash), a hat, bracelets or necklaces, strappy sandles or any type of clothing that will rub against your skin when you move.
- Spray tanning should always be your last glam appointment. Complete all facials, waxes and massages atleast 24 hours prior to your spray tan.
- Wait the instructed time for your color to develop before rinsing. Do NOT sweat or get your skin wet between the time of your appointment and your first rinse.
- Keep your hands off yourself! Remember, touching skin with spray tan solution can result in stained hands!
- Do NOT use soap, exfoliant, shower gels or shampoos on you body during the initial rinse. Use water ONLY. Do NOT shave during this rinse. PAT DRY when getting out of the shower and apply moisturizer.
- Stay away with razors with gel strips when shaving.
- After 12-24 hours you are free to workout, sweat and wear regular clothes!